DuraLedge products are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by DuraLedge that the support or support products are defective, DuraLedge will replace without charge, with an equivalent product, products, or refund, will be sent to the original purchaser that is has been used in a residential application and installed, used and maintained according to the instructions found at sinklift.com, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence. These terms and conditions will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
DuraLedge shall not be liable in case of:
- Improper installation or modification of original products.
- Damages resulting from abuse, such as scratches by dropping of, or on DuraLedge products.
- Scratches resulting from cleaning products, abrasive pads or the like.
- Improper application such as exposure to corrosive chemicals.
- Any commercial applications
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship within 30 days of purchase, please contact DuraLedge at email@example.com.