Undermount Sink Bracket HD Kit for Farmhouse Sinks 166-400lbs
Heavy-duty Undermount Sink Brackets for those heavyweight sinks—ideal for cast iron, clay fired, solid surface, or any sink weighing between 166-400lbs.
The DuraLedge bracket is one of a kind and is a great solution for installing farmhouse, apron, and other undermount sinks. The brackets in this kit are mounted to the cabinets and are easily adjusted to ensure the perfect farmhouse or apron sink installation.
Installing your farmhouse sink using 2 x 4’s looks cheap and don’t always fit right. The DuraLedge bracket kit allows for quick and easy installation.
Some sinks slope to one side so that water can drain more efficiently. DuraLedge brackets are independently adjustable so that your farmhouse sink sits correctly and water flows in the right direction.
Frees Up Space:
Need room for plumbing fixtures? By mounting the farmhouse sink to the sides of the cabinet, you’ll have space underneath for plumbing or other fixtures.
4 Brackets, 4 Leg Levelers (4″), 12 Washers (1¼” x ¼”), 12 Machine Screws (2½”x ¼”), 12 Split Lockwashers (¼”), 12 Hex Nuts (¼”), 4 Pan Head Screws (⅝”), 4 Euro Screws (6.3mm x 10mm), 4 Hex Nuts (⅜”)
See Installation Instructions below for more details.
Download the instructions here.
Sink Lift sink mount brackets are easy to install. By following our detailed directions below, you’ll discover how quickly mounting your sink can be accomplished.
- Sink Manufacture’s Specifications
- Safety Glasses
- Power Drill
- 5/16″ Wood Drill Bit
- #6 Phillips Bit
- 7/16″ Socket or Adjustable Wrench
- 1/4″ Socket or Flat Head Screwdriver (adjust leg leveler)
- Masking Tape For Marking (optional)
- Tape Measure
Read These Tips
Doing so will ensure a great product. Manufacturer will not be held responsible for damage to any product or other products due to incorrect installation, installation, or negligence.
- Add 3/8″ hex nut to post prior installation and tighten the hex nut against the weld nut after the sink is set. Hex nut goes above the weld nut.
- Finished sink weight not to exceed 400 lbs.
- Weld nuts for adjustable posts must be positioned to the top side of the bracket for proper installation.
- If the sink cabinet has cabinets to be attached to either side, fasten cabinets together prior start of installation.
- Any obstructions in flanking cabinets or appliances must be removed prior drilling. Such as shelving, pull outs, trash pullouts/bins, dishwashers, etc.
- Cabinetry with less than 3/4” side walls will need reinforcement.
- Any Voids between cabinets must be filled prior installation of bracket bolts going through both walls. Illustration below shows typical voids.
- Brackets must be mounted vertically straight.
- Install leg levelers after brackets have been installed and secured.
- Brackets recommended to be installed a minimum of 3” away from drain(s).
- Split lock washer and hex nut installed against bracket, inside cabinet.
Manual Installation (non-cnc)
- Referencing sink manufactures specifications, note the sink height and depth needed for your specific application.
- Height needed for sink, plus (+) 3” is 3rd hole down from the top of the bracket. Bracket weld nut for adjustable post faces up.
- Fasten brackets using the ⅝” Pan head screw into the 3rd hole down from the top of the bracket.
- Level bracket vertically.
- Mark holes 1, 2, & 4.
- If needed remove bracket and drill holes 1, 2, & 4 with 1/4” drill bit.
- Reinstall bracket using 5/8” Pan Head Screws.
- Finish installing brackets using hardware provided.
- Install leg leveler with 3/8″ hex nut above the weld nut, insert sink and adjust for fit as needed.
- Once the sink is in its final position, move 3/8″ hex nut down to sit snug against the weld nut.
|Dimensions||6.25 × 3.25 × 12.25 in|